Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7


Just installed it. Funny because it asked for a restart. A web brwoser. It seems Microsoft still integrating their browser a bit too deep into the operating system.
I'm a Chrome user but due to web dev, I have to keep IE and other browsers for testing purposes. 
This update also caused some issue in Desktop Gadgets. We using "DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient()" to render UI in the gadget and it seems this isn't working properly now. Thanks MS, time to debug :P

The browser looks like IE9, so far. I hope they did not make any other problems because IE browsers getting better and better since IE7 or IE8...  I remember that IE6/7 caused some sleepless nights to tweak the HTML/CSS for web pages.

Update: I've found the answer for the problem. If you ran into the same problem then here is the info about the change: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/hh801215(v=vs.85).aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment